I am a reflector, and when you talk to me from your heart, I ring like a bell, struck with delight and amazement.
I'm a healer, a contemporary dancer and a pilgrim.
I believe that you have to take care of yourself first, learn to love yourself first. Then you will radiate love to everybody around you, and you'll be able to help those who are in need. So here I am, in the process of learning to love myself, and live a life that is free from perpetual fear.
Healing came to me through many different details of my path, the most important one being my ability to listen and to recognize dissonance.
I can hear what you're saying, in words, and I can also very clearly hear what you are saying non-verbally, like little arrows that point to what you really want to communicate.
And that's what I am really interested in. You. Your essence, your honest self. I am delighted when we can have a conversation.
- Feeling loved
- Feeling understood
- Feeling a sense of belonging, of complicity
- Feeling energies, magic, the flow of life (+ together with others)
- Dancing liberatedly, at the edge of my possibilities
- Living free of anxiety: of not having enough, of embarrassing myself
- Being able to hear, listen to and follow my intuition and my sensitivity
- To drink in life and live it fully
Another important facet of my life is the work with the body that I express in dance, Acroyoga and fitness training.
This started with ballroom dances when I was fifteen years old, and continues to this day with my activity in contemporary dance with partners, contact improvisation and healing through bodies in contact.
The Camino de Santiago is one of the portals that can give you a direct glimpse at life, and walking is a big part of mine. Pilgrimage brings simplicity and love, and I can recommend it to everybody ;)
The beatitudes of the pilgrim
- Blessed are you pilgrim, if you discover that the “camino” opens your eyes to what is not seen.
- Blessed are you pilgrim, if what concerns you most is not to arrive, as to arrive with others,
- Blessed are you pilgrim, when you contemplate the “camino” and you discover it is full of names and dawns.
- Blessed are you pilgrim, because you have discovered that the authentic “camino” begins when it is completed.
- Blessed are you pilgrim, if your knapsack is emptying of things and your heart does not know where to hang up so many feelings and emotions.
- Blessed are you pilgrim, if you discover that one step back to help another is more valuable than a hundred forward without seeing what is at your side.
- Blessed are you pilgrim, when you don’t have the words to give thanks for everything that surprises you at every twist and turn of the way.
- Blessed are you pilgrim, if you search for the truth and make of the “camino” a life and of your life a “way”, in search of the one who is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
- Blessed are you pilgrim if on the way you meet yourself and gift yourself with time, without rushing, so as not to disregard the image in your heart.
- Blessed are you pilgrim, if you discover that the “camino” holds a lot of silence; and the silence of prayer; and the prayer of meeting with God who is waiting for you.